|Prénom : | |
|Nom marital :| |
|Adresse : |UE n° : NA201B |
|Code postal : | |
|Ville :| |
| |Nom de l'enseignant : |
| |Michel Weber.|
| (Ne rien inscrire dans ce cadre réservé à l’enseignant) |
| |Note : |
RAPPEL : Pour la grammaire, un étudiant ayant50% de réponses justes (et donc 50% de réponses fausses) n’aura pas atteint le niveau minimum requis, que nous situons aux alentours de 60%.
I – Entourez ou surlignez la lettre correspondant à la réponse qui convient le mieux pour compléter les phrases suivantes (10 points)
1) Oh, he may be slow, but at least he doesn't make stupid mistakes.
A) can / B) may / C) must / D) have to
2)If you really must continue to act like an idiot, do it somewhere else.
A) must / B) can / C) could / D) may
3) You have to be good to succeed in this game.
A) should / B) might / C) will / D) have to
4) Henry arrived so late at the dentist that he had to come back another time.
A) will / B) might / C) had to / D) shall
5) He resign was to one year later when he fell ill.
A) could/ B) was to / C) shall / D) might
6) She said she might call you tomorrow.
A) must / B) shall / C) need / D) might
7) Be more careful in the future. You might have had an accident!
A) will / B) might / C) shall / D) must
8) His new car must have cost a lot of money.
A) shall / B) must / C) can / D) is to
9) I wonder how he could have taken the money. He never came near thedesk.
A) should / B) needed / C) could / D) can
10) Don't ask me. How should I know?
A) shall / B) may / C) can / D) should
II- Reformulez les phrases suivantes en utilisant pour chacune (a) ago; (b) for ; (c) since (pas sur le modèle it is ... since) (9 points)
1) The owner of the bar was assassinated in 2009
(a) The owner of the bar was assassinated two years ago.
(b)The ownerhas been dead for two years.
(c)The owner of the bar has been dead since 2009.
2) How long have you been at ERUDI?
(a)How long ago did you join to ERUDI.
(b)For how long have you been at ERUDI.
(c) Since when have you been at ERUDI.
3) He's been playing videogames for three hours
(a)He started playing video games three hours ago.
(b) la phrase avec « for » est déjà faite : boulettede ma part = phrase neutralisée
(c) He has been playing video games since three hours ago.
III Mettre au passif ; si deux constructions sont possibles, les donner (omettre le complément d'agent lorsqu'il n'est pas indispensable) (16 pts)
1. Do you think they will send for reinforcement?
.Do you think reinforcements will be sent
2. Lyn sent the guests some pictures of the wedding....