2. Identifythe event depicted and describe the mural (place, date, protagonists, what happened…)
3. Analyse the symbols present and go through the various goals of the artists ( pay tribute to those whosacrificed their lives, remind people of important historical events or figures in Irish history, denounce the repression, communicate a political message, support the armed struggle, criticize asituation, demand change, etc…)
4. Conclude giving your impressions and opinion about this mural
Autre lien qu’elle m’a donné:http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/mccormick/photos/no1270.htm#photo
This mural represents The UFF (Ulster Freedom Fighters): The UFF is a cover-name used by the UDA and as such the UFF could draw on the supportof one of the largest Loyalist paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland/ it’s the unionist military group for the UDA to defend Protestants from acts of Irish Republican Violence over 30 years ofconflict. The UFF was formed in 1973.
2) This document is a mural who takes place in Belfast (in Northern Ireland).
04 Snugville St, Belfast, 1994
3) We can see two terrorists in the left corner atthe limelight, the slogan (Ulster freedom fighters will resist any eire involvement in our country) and the red fist with the letters (initials?) UFF informs of the protagonists: they are the terroristgroup of UDA. (2eme batt c.company? Je ne sais pas ce que cela veut dire il n’en parle pas sur internet). They sacrificed her life for having the same things as brintains.They say that they will...