Meeting December 22nd, 2009
Happy to know that S. has established sales in Eastern Europe mainly.
The way to market and sell in those countries is rather different from the westernsophisticated sales network (USA, W. Europe, and Asia). Another case: Latin America.
Objective: reduce risks in company development.
I believe in:
• Home work, strong preparation in informationon: markets, distribution networks, competition analysis, profits, how, legislation, test cases.
• Competitive advantage(s).
• USP (Unique selling proposition): quality, EU standards,price, packaging, range, eco green, sales system, etc.
• Agent (exclusive?), importer, own distribution company, wholesalers
• Personal contacts, chemistry, trust, art of negotiation
•Progressive penetration and objectives
• Market tests
• Market control
• Product and business development (new areas, joint ventures)
METHOD – INTELLIGENCE - CHOICE OF MARKET TESTS –CHOICE OF DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS – AGREEMENTS BASED ON OBJECTIVES/INVESTMENTS – PERSONAL CHEMISTRY
1. Market research (Markets, competition and competitivity, USP, availabledistribution)
2. Available material and former experiences,
3. Choice of test areas,
4. Sales agreements,
5. Market controls
6. Consolidation and expansion
7. Product rangedevelopments and new areas.
• advice and consulting on hourly basis ($ 160), daily basis ($ 900), weekly basis ($ 3,500), monthly basis ($ 10,000) (Base: 1 $ = 4 NIS)• defined projects and targets: consulting + achieve results with internal team (export manager, marketing manager, managing director). Minimum 4 to 6 months.
• support the team/seniormanagement on demand. Coaching.
• Long term development: products, markets, alliances, company value build up. Top Senior Management.
Possible areas of development:
• Hygiene and...