LOUIS GAUDEL 3E
Why London ? page 4
Facts and Figures page 5
London's traditionnal landmark
34 TheLondon eye page 6
35 The Tower of London page 7
36 Tate Modern page 8
37 Palace of Westminster page 9
London is one of the world’s most remarkable andexciting cities. It has something to offer to every type of people.
1. London is a very accessible city; it has five international airports, an efficient road network and Underground, train, bus, andtaxi services
2. The city is famous for history and culture: home to Britain’s national art collections, the Royal family , major attractions, and over 200 museums, London offers a uniquecultural experience.
3. Despite a population of over seven million, more than 30% of London is made up of parks and green space, greater than any other city of its size in the world
4. Londonalso offers some of the best shopping opportunities in the world.
5. As if that wasn’t enough, London is hard to beat when it comes to nightlife. There are huge numbers of restaurants, pubs,cinemas, theatres and nightclubs .
But also London moving plate of the terrorism and .... british humour
Facts & Figures
Greater London covers an area of 1584 km2 and is the smallestof the England’s nine regions (1.2% of the total land area of England)
There are today four World Heritage Sites - Palace of Westminster, Tower of London, Maritime Greenwich and Kew Gardensand 17 national museums across the capital
[pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]
London has over 40,000 shops and some 80 individual markets, including Walthamstow Market, Europe's longest daily streetmarket.
Queen Elizabeth II is the 40th monarch since William the Conqueror
London's traditional landmark
London is home to countless historical and modern attractions, from the...
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.