1. The biblical key principle in regards to the duty of magistrates relative to those they govern is the righteousrelationship between Rulers and Ruled - Civil Rulers are to Rule justly and in the fear of the Lord. Also Rulers, no matter their rank or station, must rule justly.
2. The origin ofcivil government is that the civil government is divinely instituted by God as judge and servant to restrain sin and protect virtue.
3. The overarching purpose of civilgovernment is the administration of justice and ordered liberty in a fallen word: civil government administers law.
4. The narrative of Naboth’s vineyard indicate that civilauthority is limited and under law by saying it was wrong for the king or to take somebody’s property.
5. In regards to the relationship between rulers and ruled, thesignificance of Matthew 20: 20-27 is to show the story of how Jesus said that whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant, and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be your slave. 6. The Bible portray the just use of civil power in regards to judges, or those who judge the people of Israel by these words : “Do not pervert justice, do not showpartiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly. Do not be afraid of anyone, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it.” 7. ???
8. The Scriptures recognize a heavenly citizenship means that you are not citizen of the world, you cannot have law without nation, you should notjust obey your country but you should love and show loyalty to it. citizenship is ultimately in heaven.
9. A nation like a large house-hold is that your are duty bound in... [à continuer]
Citer cette dissertation
(2011, 03). Méthodologie de la dissertation. Etudier.com. Récupérée 03, 2011, à partir de http://www.etudier.com/dissertations/M%C3%A9thodologie-De-La-Dissertation/209275.html
"Méthodologie de la dissertation" Etudier.com. 03 2011. 2011. 03 2011 <http://www.etudier.com/dissertations/M%C3%A9thodologie-De-La-Dissertation/209275.html>.
- MLA 7
"Méthodologie de la dissertation." Etudier.com. Etudier.com, 03 2011. Web. 03 2011. <http://www.etudier.com/dissertations/M%C3%A9thodologie-De-La-Dissertation/209275.html>.
"Méthodologie de la dissertation." Etudier.com. 03, 2011. Accédée 03, 2011. http://www.etudier.com/dissertations/M%C3%A9thodologie-De-La-Dissertation/209275.html.