- This document is an article from the website of BBC , entitled ..
- Statements about Co-ed schools.
- was published the sixteenth november of 2004 .
- It deals with thedebate between co-ed schools and single sex-school.
- Schools there are only girls and schools there are only girls => Single sex -school / Schools there are girls and boys are Co -ed schools.
- cutthe text into 3 different parts
I ) Science option :
- CYnthia Hall => Director of the GSA , etc => is favorable to the single sex Schools . => She hates co-ed schools
- She is disagree withheads of co-ed schools dismiss this kind of education which is single sex school . " Natural "
- 90 for cent of cynthia hall's girls students had choose physicis of chemistry . Or this maters are veryhard.
- Cynthia Hall shows in this article that boys and girls should be separated during their education. "X"
- for their youngness , pupils should be serious , and shouldn’t be distract« Their strength , voicing claims , they cannot yet deliver.. »
II ): Breaking the rules :
- Cynthia Hall does the difference between girls and boys
- Girls : Art minded , conformist , vulnerable ,mature , calme , honest , submissive , shy
- Boys : Science minded , violent , anticonformiste , immature , cheat , dominating , daring , aggressive
- David Hart is disagree with the idea , withthe opinion of Cynthia Hall
- Girls are fed up with boys’ hot Under the collar ‘
III ) Mixed finding :
- There are a lot of data in different schools + their success rates.
- There aretwo opinions : propitious and cons
- Profitions : work better , more concentration , the intérêts are different ( sports ) , girls succeed better in sciences , no sexual harrassment.
- Cons :Pupils don’t socialize , pupils may become sexist
- This article shows different reviews on the subject of : single sex school
- Cynthia Hall is propitious single sex school
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.