Cv + lettre de motivation (anglais)
Num port firstname.lastname@example.org age, driver license
Formation * 2009-2010 Maximilien de Sully ( Marseille ) 1st cycle of relationship with costumers
* 2008-2009 High school Honoré Romane Technological High school grade ( Mention AB)
* August 2010 head of fruit and vegetables department in a small shop.
* Collaborator with BNP PARIBAS (banks) in Marseille for a 4 month training period from November 2009 to July 2010.
* July/August 2009, Salesman of fruits and vegetables on a local market.
* February ’s holidays 2007/2008/2009 /2010 ski resort of Vars( in the Alps, France)
* Member of patrol & rescue team * Ski lift ( Chair lift)
Language * good command of English
Center of interest (hobbies)
Sports: Ski, Aikido
Technology: Computer, graphical programs, desk programs (Word, PowerPoint...)
Various: History, music & English Culture.
Prenom + nom adresse Marseille, France, 130xx
Phone : (+33)
E-mail : email@example.com
20 September, 2010
Re: internship application for May and June 2010 (objet)
Currently in a higher technician diploma in International trade, I have the opportunity to carry out a training period in a foreign company. This training is a huge opportunity that our section offers to acquire an additional broad mindedness on the commercial world and the world in general. It is also interesting to learn different marketing techniques outside the French territory.
Thereby your company has particularly attracted my attention by the quality of its commercial service. Moreover, I find that your company manages to conciliate work while keeping a youthful spirit and dynamism. The aim of this training is to acquire technical sales and prospecting, specific to your business and so to realize my professional way and get a real experience.
I already have some sales notions that were