• Allen, F. and Carletti, E. (2009). “The Global Financial Crisis Causes and Consequences”. Working Paper, University of Pennsylvania and European University Institute, June.
•Berg, J. and Rixtel, A. and Ferrando, A. and Bondt, G. and Scopel, S. (2005), “The Bank Lending Survey For the Euro Area”, European Central Bank, N’ 23 February.
• Bernanke, B. (2009), “TheCrisis and the Policy Response”, Stamp Lecture at London School of Economics, January 13. Available at http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/bernanke20090113a.htm
• Blundel-Wignall, A. andAtkinson, P. and Lee S. (2008). “The current Financial Crisis: Cause and Policy Issues”. Financial Market Trends, OECD Publication.
• Bose, N. (2002),”Inflation, the credit market, and economicgrowth”, Oxford Economic Paper.
• Calomiris, C. (2008). “The subprime turmoil: What’s old, what’s new, and what’s next”. Working Paper, Columbia University, presented at Jackson Hole Conference,August.
• Cecchetti, S. (2008). “Monetary policy and the financial crisis of 2007-2008: Advances in credit risk modeling”. IMF Working Paper.
• “Government Intervention Counterproductive;Economic Crisis calls for New Thinking on Managing Risk, Stimulating Economies”. New Report, Available at
• Ekrem. Gul and Aykut. Ekinci, The Causal Relationship between Nominal Interest Rates andInflation: The case of Turkey.
• Kirkpatrick, G. (2009). “The corporate governance lessons from the financial crisis”. Financial Market Trends, OECD Publication.
• Kohn, Donald (2008),“Monetary Policy and Asset Prices Revisited”, Remarks at the Cato Institute's 26th Annual Monetary Policy Conference, November 19. Available athttp://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/kohn20081119a.htm
• Kumar, R.P. & Ravi, V. (2007). “Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review”. European Journal of Operational Research.
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.