Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. It currently sells merchandise in more than 1,600 stores, including 866 Toys“R”Us® and Babies“R”Us® stores in the United States, and more than 520 international stores and over 200 licensed stores in 33 countries andjurisdictions.
With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com, eToys.com, FAO.com and babyuniverse.com, Toys“R”Us, Inc. provides shoppers with a broad online selection of distinctive toys and baby products. The company also operates Toys.com, which offers customers exclusive deals from the company’s e-commerce sites.
Toys“R”Us, Inc. employs approximately 70,000employees worldwide.
Revenue $13.646 billion USD (2007)
En 1991 se convierte en la primera firma americana de distribución con presencia en Japón.
En 1996 al crear la nueva división de Babies "R" Us, tiendas especializadas en artículos infantiles.
hoy es la primera cadena de juguetes del mundo.
Recientemente, Toys "R" Us ha adquirido el negocio de venta electrónica de etoys.com, epregnancy.com ybabyuniverse.com, con lo que consolida también su liderazgo de ventas por Internet.
la compañía adquirió en el mes de mayo FAO Schwarz, el más antiguo distribuidor de juguetes en los Estados Unidos, creado en 1862.- Pelicula Big (piano gigante)
he company’s 11 regional Distribution Centers operate with the highest standards of excellence and are located in California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland,Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio and Texas.
To fulfill our mission, achieve organizational success, drive growth over the long-term, and help our constituents reach their goals, Toys“R”Us, Inc. focuses on creating the right environment to deliver results for our employees, customers,shareholders and community. The company’s commitments are as follows:
* “R” Team – growing and developing our employees by cultivating a great place to work culture that fosters teamwork and collaboration, is based on trust and respect, draws on the diverse perspectives and experiences of our employees and encourages inclusion
* “R” Customers – achieving customer satisfaction by delivering aquality experience for our customers each time they shop with us. We do this by creating a one-stop shopping destination with a unique and trend-right merchandise mix, friendly and helpful services, rewards for loyalty, knowledgeable sales associates and offering hot products, in-stock when parents want them.
* “R” Shareholders – achieving consistent, reliable performance for ourshareholders
* “R” Community – maintaining and enhancing our position as a good corporate citizen by being a safe, caring and reputable neighbor in the communities we serve
At Toys“R”Us, Inc., we believe that by being rapid, real, reliable and responsible, we will best serve our customers, employees, shareholders, communities and kids!
* Rapid: We believe that speed is a reflection ofour culture. Our team is focused and clear with common, user-friendly processes and solutions; fast and urgent in decision-making and speed-to-market; and quick in adapting to change.
* Real: Our team is urgent, sincere, authentic, helpful to work with and confident. We are “Playing to Win!”
* Reliable: Being reliable means working as a team so everything can move faster. We are acompany that is dependable, and we produce what we promise.
* Responsible: We believe that honesty, integrity and compassion are the foundation upon which we work together and conduct our business. Keeping kids safe is a cornerstone of the brand.
* Ranked 192 on Fortune’s 500 Best Companies List
* Ranked 23 out of 101 on Dealerscope’s Top 101 Consumer Electronics...
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.