J’ai pas pleuré
par Bertrand Poirot-Delpech
Accès complet et GRATUIT à cette fiche de lecture pour nos membres.
- What role does Karen play in the novel? Is her visit with Conrad after they get out of the hospital an important component of the plot, or simply an aside?
- Do you think it is rational that Conrad felt responsible for Buck’s death?
- Do you think that Beth and Calvin were somewhat responsible for Buck’s death because they let their two boys go boating without an adult?
- Did Judith Guest succeed in making Beth a multi-dimensional character, or does she come across as a villain?
- Is it significant that Jeannine Pratt’s parents are divorced? If so, what is the significance?
- What purpose does Conrad’s fight with Stillman serve in the novel?
- How did Dr. Berger help Conrad? Do you feel like Conrad could have become healthier without the help of Dr. Berger?
- How did Dr. Berger help Calvin?
- Why did Calvin make the decision that he and Conrad would move to Evanston? Is this an example of trying to avoid problems, or an effort to move forward?
- Did the use of a stream-of-consciousness narrative enhance the story, or detract from it?