1) presentation of the country
2) results of the survey
- age when first received sex education 13.3 / +16 / 13.2
- age formal sex education shouldstart 11 / +13.9 / 11.7
- age of 1st sex 17.5 / +19.8 / 17.3
- number of sexual partner 12.5 / +14.5 / 9
- unprotected sex 64 / +73 / 47
- areas which need greater publicawareness HIV/AIDS
- government should invest in : sex education in schools
- need money to support sex education
- the best way is teaching materials for schools
- encouraging topractice safer sex
- open minded about the sex life
- one night stand 64 / +70
- frequency of sex 109 / +138 / 103
4) marketing startegy
3) Thespread of AIDS (acquired immuno-deficiency syndrome) is an alarming problem in South Africa with up to 31% of pregnant women found to be HIV infected in 2005 and the infection rate among adultsestimated at 20%. The link between HIV, a virus spread primarily by sexual contact, and AIDS was long denied.
AIDS affects mainly those who are sexually active and is far more prevalent in the blackpopulation. Most deaths are people who are also economically active, resulting in many families losing their primary wage earners. This has resulted in many 'AIDS orphans' who in many cases dependon the state for care and financial support. It is estimated that there are 1,200,000 orphans in South Africa. Many elderly people also lose the support from lost younger members of their family.Roughly 5 million people are infected with the disease.
⇨ advertising: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrP6ma55IUw
⇨http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAJAoezQp6c&feature=related (pad durex mais TRUST)
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.