GIFT CARDS STATISTICS
• The highest percentage ever recorded for unused gift cards (called “spillage”, “spoilage”, or “breakage“) was 10% of all gift cards purchased in 2007.
•The percentage of unused gift cards for 2009 is predicted to be 6% and represents approximately $5 billion of unused gift cards
• 61% of gift card holders spend more than the giftedamount
• 75% of gift card shoppers spend 60% more than the value of the gift card
• Purchases made with a gift card are typically between 20% and 50% higher than the averagepurchase price
• What is Smartbox™?
• Smartbox™ is a new concept enabling you to give a choice of fantastic experiences as a present. Each Smartbox™ gathers together a range ofactivities under a particular theme, from adrenalin to spa treats. All you need to do is select which Smartbox™ you’d like to give – and the lucky recipient gets to decide which of theactivities in the box he or she would like to do. The perfect gift – or you could simply treat yourself.
• How it works
• Step by Step:
• 1- Choose and buy the Smartbox™ youor your recipient would most enjoy – Adrenalin, Romantic Escapes, Gourmet Retreats and more. If it’s a gift, the Smartbox™ can be sent straight to the recipient if you choose
• 2-The recipient receives the Smartbox™ in a luxury package. The package includes a guidebook with a choice of up to 80 different themed activities to choose from (with no costs shown), plus aSmartbox™ activity voucher
• 3- The recipient decides which activity they’d like to do and books directly with the supplier using the details provided
• 4- When they arrive toenjoy the activity or experience, they simply hand over the enclosed Smartbox™ voucher to pay – no additional payment is needed
• 5- Thank You... They thank you with the enclosed card
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.