1. Where Chess may have been invented in the VIth century ?
2. What chessmen included this antique game ?
( The ship, the horse, theelephant, the king an pawns.
( The rajah, the chancellor of the exchequer, and dwarves.
( The king, the queen, the knight and the sheep.
3. A legend says a wiseman invented Chess inorder to
( Demonstrate to the king that his power came from people.
( Teach people 10120 ways to checkmate a king.
( Obtain an tremendous amount of seeds as a reward.
4. (20+21+22+...+263 ) is
( a lot.
( 18 446 744 073 709 551 615.
5. The game spread over Europe during the middle ages due to
( Economical spying.
( The gulf stream.
6. In the XVIth century, german salesmen played
( Blitz chessgames.
( Several-years long games.
( The game isn’t finished yet.
7Chess were known as
( English darts.
( French cricket.
( Spanish draughts.
8. Which organisation rules the game ?
( The Pawns Revolution Army.
( The World Wide White Bishop FriendsUnion.
( The International Chess Federation.
9. What is the goal of the game ?
( To checkmate the opposite king.
( To catch all the opposite chessmen.
( To occupy as more squares aspossible.
10. What was the hungarian automaton chess player ?
( A kind of washing machine with no water.
( An obvious fraud with a man hidden inside.
( A single purpose personal computer with anIntel pentium inside.
11. Who gave the chess programing basis in 1950 ?
( The CBS evening news.
( Walt Disney.
12. What computing power is the average human brain estimated to ?( Almost 10 Teraflops.
( 106 flops.
( It depends on the TV channel he uses to watch.
13. What is the international chess rating ?
( The IQ.
( The USD.
( The ELO, ranging from 1000 to 2800....
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.