Jiangxi Normal University
School of Inter-cultural Studies
Sephora Enter into Colombia
Jennifer KhaBusiness English
April 29, 2010
Sephora is a chain of cosmetics stores founded in France in 1969 and acquired by Paris-based conglomerate LVMH in 1997. The Sephora chain includes more than 750 stores in 21countries. It carries over 250 brands of items that include makeup, skin care, fragrance, bath, hair products, hair tools, and beauty accessories, including Sephora's own private label. Today we willanalyze whether Sephora can enter into Colombia.
II. Competitors(Name/Home market/region/different)
2. Makeup, nursing, perfumes, jewelry
3. Sales experience, Maleproducts and children products continue to expand
b) Natural cosmetic
2. Makeup, medicine, food, gift
3. come from Asian, the ingredients of the product are mainly herbsc) Falabella
2. Almost all kinds of goods
3. A strong department store, abundant capital
A. Political factors
1. Political situation:stable in recent years
2. Attractive FDI policy: no discriminatory treatment, all factors are open, automatic approval for investment, free zones
3. Industry strategy: selected as anemerging national industry, duty-free industrial parks or financial support
B. Economical factors
1. Stable economic growth: 4.8% in past 45years
2. Agreement: sign agreement with EFTA...
Lire le document complet
Veuillez vous inscrire pour avoir accès au document.