Géopolitique Yves Lacoste Larousse
Atlas Le Monde Voir les différents pays ou régions Editions Autrement
Les Atlas Hors série Le monde Diplomatique
Le dessous des cartes Jean Christophe Victor Editions Arte et Tallandier
Atlas du monde global Pascal Boniface and Hubert Bétrine Armand Colin and Fayard
L’état du mon Sciences Po la découverte
Les différents atlas des peuples Jean et André Sellier
Monde rebelles Arnaud de la Grange édition Michalon
Les ouvrages et atlas Gérard Chaliand
Lecture I: What is strategy?
Strategy is a combination of thought, hope, and action. It requires four levels of realization:
2) Principle of Strategy and globalization
• Work a lot
• Try to know everything
• Give the essential
There is no truth in interpretation
There are fact (democratically, geographical,…). To understand each other we need common basis.
Now, we will try to explain a method for action and reflection, and try to explain what is astake (en jeu) after the economic crisis.
Many facts prove that the changement is at a higher level.
In strategy you have 4 important levels:
General will: what you are looking for at the end.
1) Prior intention. We can’t look everything at the same time with the same involvement.
2) Goals. Which goals can make the intention possible?
3) Objectives: when you are near the reality you must reach different steps to improve. It’s the translation of the real life.
4) Everyday life where you have to find solutions.
You can’t which different thing at the same time.
• Principle of freedom.
• Concentration of strength.
• Ability of spearing you strengths for being able to be in dominant situation.
You have to check up if your organization was the best