Le grand Meaulnes
par Alain Fournier
Accès complet et GRATUIT à cette fiche de lecture pour nos membres.
- What is the difference between the Widow’s conception of Providence and Miss Watson’s? Why does Huck accept the former and reject the latter?
- How are the Grangerfords and Shepherdsons similar? Why does Huck spend so much time dwelling on the artistic works of the deceased Emmeline Grangerford?
- Is the novel’s ending satisfactory? Is Tom’s return a trite annoyance or an acceptable conclusion both structurally and narratively?
- Does Jim show any growth as a character, from the beginning of the novel to the very end?
- What part does superstition play in the novel? Does it fade away significantly as the narrative proceeds to its conclusion?