Belle du Seigneur
par Albert Cohen
Accès complet et GRATUIT à cette fiche de lecture pour nos membres.
. At the New York apartment, Tom hits Myrtle. Why?
a. She will not see him anymore
b. She is flirting too much with Nick
c. She wants him to get divorced
d. She is teasing him about his wife, Daisy
2. In what area can Gatsby's mansion be found?
a. New York City
b. Fifth Avenue
c. West Egg
d. East Egg
3. Where are Daisy and Gatsby Reunited?
a. At Nick's home
b. At a golf tournament
c. At the theater
d. At a pool
4. The novel is set in the summer of what year?
5. Nick and Tom both got their education at what school?
6. What does Jordan Baker do for a living?
b. Plays professional golf
c. Works as a secretary
d. Works as a Waitress
7. What does Gatsby knock off of Nick's mantel when he is nervous about meeting Daisy?
a. A trophy
b. A book
c. A clock
d. A picture
8. What state does Nick call home?
b. Washington State
9. Why did Gatsby choose not to continue with college?
a. He and Daisy were going to get married
b. He was sent to war
c. He did not want to work a menial janitorial job to pay for it
d. He did not make good grades.
10. What wealthy traveler hired Gatsby to be his assistant?
a. Clint McGowan
b. George Wilson
c. Cody Baxter
d. Dan Cody
11. Where is the Valley of Ashes located?
a. Between West Egg and East Egg
b. Between West Egg and Death Valley
c. Between Greenwich Village and Fifth Avenue
d. Between New York City and West Egg
12. Who comes to Gatsby's funeral?
a. Gatsby's father
c. Meyer Wolfsheim
13. What is the name of Tom's lover?
14. Who is driving the car that hits and kills Myrtle?
15. How are Nick and Daisy related to each other?
a. They are husband and wife
b. They are brother and sister
c. They are cousins
d. They are Uncle and niece
16. Where did Gatsby and Daisy first meet?
a. East Egg
b. West Egg
17. Who does Daisy choose at the end of the novel?
a. George Wilson
b. Tom Buchanan
18. Why does Nick choose to go to New York?
a. To study law
b. To go to college
c. To learn the bond business
d. To be closer to family
19. Why does Gatsby throw parties every week?
a. To hide his illegal dealings
b. To impress Daisy
c. To show off to his neighbors
d. To attract women
20. From where does Gatsby recognize Nick?
a. They worked together before
b. They both fought in the same battle in WWI
c. They went to school together
d. They are from the same hometown
Quiz Answers: 1. d; 2. c; 3. a; 4. b; 5. c; 6. b; 7. c; 8. d; 9. c; 10. d; 11. d; 12. a; 13. b; 14. d; 15. c; 16. d; 17. b; 18. c; 19. b; 20. bInscrivez-vous pour trouver des essais sur Albert Cohen >