Julie ou la Nouvelle Héloïse
par Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Accès complet et GRATUIT à cette fiche de lecture pour nos membres.
- Discuss the role of Boo Radley throughout the novel, and how he is treated by the book's author.
- Describe the role of the family in the novel. Address, specifically, the role of Aunt Alexandra and the differences between her and Atticus.
- Consider how Jem and Scout see Boo Radley in the first part of the novel, before they are exposed to evil and injustice.
- Jem and Scout change in many way, but they also stay the same. Address both of these issues.
- Atticus has a strong relationship with his children, but he also has a significant relationship with the town. Describe his roles in both of these areas and his value to the community.
- Consider how the author of the novel describes the town of Maycomb, both on her own and through the eyes of Scout. Address the role the town itself plays in the story and how it evolves.