Inconnu à cette adresse
par Kressmann Taylor
Accès complet et GRATUIT à cette fiche de lecture pour nos membres.
- Discuss how male relationships are portrayed in the story.
- Provide an analysis of how Curley’s wife is presented as the sole female character in a male-dominated context.
- Discuss the actions George chooses to take at the end of the novella. How can his behavior be justified? How can it be criticized?
- Discuss how the nature of the world and of human existence is described by Steinbeck. Describe the author’s use of elements of nature as symbols in the story.
- Analyze and identify significant roles of three of the supporting characters in the story.